Dental Insurance and Payment Options Union Grove, WI
Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high-quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment options that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office at Union Grove Office Phone Number 262-878-1500 to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental Insurance Plans We Work With:
- Delta Dental – Premier Provider
- Dental Benefit Providers (DBP) – United Healthcare
- Dental Health Alliance – Sun Life
- Cigna Dental PPO & Advantage
- Zelis/Maverest/Stratose Network which can include:
- Aetna Health Management
- Reliance Standard Life
- Physician’s Mutual
- Security Life
- Standard Insurance Company
- DNoA (Dental Network of America, LLC)
- Humana Dental
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Integra Administrative Group
- Renaissance Dental
- Principal Life.
- Careington Network Plan – C500
- Care PPO plan – PPO
- Care POS Plan – POS
- Care Platinum PPO
- Care Platinum PO**Please check with your dental plan’s provider directory or call your plan to confirm our office participation.
- Cash or Check: Always accepted.
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We Are Here To Help!
Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!